What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador program is a dedicated group of SVCTE students who represent/promote campus programs and assist future students and their families through:
Develop the following professional skills for future career opportunities:
• Public Speaking
• Customer Service
• Professional Etiquette
Earn community service hours
Receive certificate of program completion
CSU East Bay Invitational: Spring 2019
Throughout the year, your role as a Student Ambassador will encompass the following:
1. Tours - Guide visitors on a tour of SVCTE campus and inform them about the programs.
2. Public Relations Support - Assist with social media input by taking class photos, writing articles, memos, and testimonials. Also, serve as a liaison between home school & SVCTE.
3. Presentations - Assist with presenting SVCTE information & personal testimonials during scheduled school presentations, information tables, and community events.
2018-2019 School Year Calendar
• Wednesday, October 10, 2018
• Tuesday, November 6, 2018
• Thursday, December 6, 2018
• Tuesday, March 5, 2019
• Wednesday, March 27, 2019