2022 Application for Metropolitan Education District Advisory Council Scholarship
Requirements for Scholarship Consideration:
- A grade point average (GPA) of C+ [2.5] or better;
- An applicant must have earned at least 10 HSD credits at Silicon Valley Adult Education OR
- Earned their GED or HiSET through Silicon Valley Adult Education.
- The applicant must also have 80% attendance in all SVAE classes.
To get a scholarship, you can provide:
- write a 300-word essay.,
- or submit a Portfolio Project with a slide that explains how you would use the additional funding towards making your dream business or college goals to the next level.
Please email the following information to SVAE counselor, or Front Office Registrars no later than Friday, May 14th.
Tracy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Gairaud email@example.com
The scholarship committee will review the grade point average of previous course work as well as current work, but the work completed at SVAE is given primary attention.
The recipient of a scholarship award must start using the funds within two years of the award date, or the amount will revert to the scholarship fund. The entire amount of the award, therefore, must be applied toward an education program with a three-year period of the award date.
Download and fill out the following form: