STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador program is a dedicated group of SVCTE students who represent/promote campus programs and assist future students and their families through:
- Campus tours
- School presentations
- Public events
Develop the following professional skills for future career opportunities:
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Professional Etiquette
- Earn community service hours
- Receive a certificate of program completion
- CSU East Bay Invitational
Throughout the year, your role as a Student Ambassador will encompass the following:
- Tours - Guide visitors on a tour of the SVCTE campus and inform them about the programs.
- Public Relations Support - Assist with social media input by taking class photos, writing articles, memos, and testimonials. Also, serve as a liaison between home school & SVCTE.
- Presentations - Assist with presenting SVCTE information & personal testimonials during scheduled school presentations, information tables, and community events.